Sunday, May 12

My mom

Happy mother's day to you mom.  Over the years, I have often thought about just how incredible you are.  I have had the most outstanding example to follow with my own children.  You are the most generous person that I know and you never hesitate to help when you are able.  Your support over the years has been invaluable.  I have cherished your phone calls and friendship especially when Terry has been gone.  You have become more than a  mother to me but I now consider you to be my best friend. 

She is far more precious than jewels... Strength and honor are her clothing, and she can laugh at the time to come. She opens her mouth with wisdom, and loving instruction is on her tongue. She watches over the activities of her household and is never idle. Her sons rise up and call her blessed. Her husband also praises her: 
Many women are capable, but you surpass them all! Proverbs 31:10, 25-29. 

I love you mom.  

4 Comments:

Shirley said...

This is all so true - your Mom is just one of the best person ever

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh.

no words.

love you too, baby - -

Mom

Anonymous said...

A beautiful declaration of love....
Linda

Anonymous said...

Just read it again - - wow.

Thank you lovely - -

Mom